Folks Who Come to Crowne Pointe Inn Don’t Like to Leave…Some Never Do
A very old man believed to be the original Inn’s Sea Captain is seen pacing the hallways of the Main Inn. A ghostly image, often spotted on lobby surveillance cameras, shows a person wearing a flowing white robe, briskly strolling through the lobby late at night. A heavy kitchen door that mysteriously opens in the evening and then closes again without human assistance.
These are just part of the paranormal stories that have become a part of the lore of the Crowne Pointe Inn one of the most special and historic inns in America. Generations of guests and staff have regularly experienced events that would cause even the staunchest skeptic to take pause. Don’t worry, all of our “extra” visitors are friendly – so far!
A Grand 140-Year Old Restored Sea Captain’s mansion perched atop Provincetown amidst the Town’s Museums and Art Galleries.
Amenities At the Inn
- Shui Spa unlimited access pass included with all rooms (use of eucalyptus infused steam room, mineral soaking tub & sauna)
- Complimentary owners’ wine, beer and cheese afternoon social
- Complimentary gourmet hot buffet breakfast
- Complimentary home baked cookies and treats every afternoon
- Complimentary high speed Internet access
- Ten person built in outdoor heated spa
- Heated in-ground pool
- Valet parking
- Express check in/out
- Full Bar Menu Available
- Full service restaurant serving dinner
- Spa lunches available daily
- Video entertainment
- Complimentary newspapers
- Air conditioning
- Spa and beach towels
- Wet bars (based on availability)