The Penthouse Residence Experience
This two-story suite is the crown jewel of the Crowne Pointe Inn. A rare opportunity in Provincetown, this unique suite features the privacy of your own home with all the conveniences of an exclusive hotel. This two-story residence sleeps four in an open loft-like setting with cathedral ceilings, six skylights and central a/c. The second-floor main living area provides spectacular panoramic town views and features a dining table seating eight, a living room area with 50 inch led TV and Franklin stove/fireplace, and a chef’s kitchen with six-burner gas stove, double ovens, stainless steel appliances and a wine refrigerator. There is a large sun deck off the kitchen with gas bbq.
The private master bedroom comes complete with a king-size bed, 36- LED TV and sitting area. The bathroom has double shower heads. The guest bedroom is downstairs with a queen-size bed, abundant closet space and full bath with shower. The unit also features a second floor deck with a table and four chairs, two lounge chairs, a gas barbeque and amazing sunset views. Access is via a private entrance off the grounds of Crowne Pointe.
Enjoy our signature hot cooked to order breakfast every morning from our menu along with fresh baked pastries, homemade granolas, cereals, yogurts and fresh seasonal fruit. Every evening from 5-6pm, we offer guests a complimentary wine, beer and cheese reception. The perfect way to unwind after a busy day or an ideal way to kick off your evening.
- All private bathrooms
- Professional chef’s kitchen
- Two showers
- Oversized hypoallergenic down pillows
- 450 thread count bed linens
- “Heavenly Bed” premium mattress
- Thick pima-cotton micro fiber bathrobes
- Hypoallergenic down comforters and blankets
- Media strips with usb chargers
- Premium toiletries
- Breakfast in bed (upon request additional cost)
- Daily housekeeping service
- Nightly turn down service (in high season)
- 100% cotton Oversized Bath Towels
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
- Gourmet Handmade Chocolates
- Air Conditioning
- DVD players
- FM/AM radios w/charging stations
- Keurig Coffee Maker with gourmet coffee
- Full size refrigerator
- Ironing board and iron
- Ceiling fan
- Heated bathroom fan
- Telephone with voice mail
- Cable TV
- Porches with tables & chairs (based on room type)
Our team is standing by to offer you the lowest rates and helpful local information, call us we would love to hear from you.
Welcome to The Crowne Pointe Hotel & Spa. Located in the very heart of Provincetown overlooking the historic town, the Crowne Pointe is unrivalled in its service and setting – a highly acclaimed luxury Inn with handsomely appointed, unique guest rooms and suites.
When comparing our rates with others, please consider the many complimentary amenities you will enjoy at the Crowne Pointe. Complimentary cooked to order hot breakfast, wine and cheese social every afternoon (5-6pm), indoor Shui Spa use (steam room, sauna and hot tub), heated dipping pool, outdoor hot tub (open 24 hours) free parking, free local and 800 calls, free WiFi, expanded concierge services, coffee and tea all day and luggage storage. We want you to enjoy your vacation without worrying about hidden charges!
Room Rate Range 2017
|January – March||$109 – 359|
|April – May 25th||$129 – 379|
|May 26th – June 22nd||$189 – 599|
|June 23rd – September 10th||$259 – 749|
|September 11th – October 21st||$199 – 499|
|October 22nd – December 28th||$109 – 429|
Also, please visit our sister property The Brass Key Guesthouse, just 100 steps away!
Please note the following:
Rates are based on double occupancy; there is an additional charge of $50 per person per night for each person after two. Minimum stay, Holiday Rates and Weekday/Weekend rates may apply. Rates subject to change. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted at the Inn. Visa/Mastercard and Discover accepted.
Cancellations or shortened stays will require at least 21 days notice prior to the arrival date in order to avoid full forfeiture of your deposit. As is common in resort locations, there are no refunds for shortened stays. A cancellation fee of $75.00 will be assessed for all cancellations 21 days prior to the date of arrival. All cancellation fees are subject to tax in the state of MA.
We have one pet friendly room (rm 201), please call 508-487-6767 to inquire.
Ask about our special romance value packages. Enjoy a romantic dinner in our restaurant. View our restaurant menu and make dinner reservations online.
The Crowne Pointe Inn guarantees the rates you find on our website (www.crownepointe.com) are the best possible! We understand your time is valuable and want you to feel secure that you do not need to search the Internet for a better price. While the management of The Crowne Pointe Inn strives to ensure the best price will be found at www.crownepointe.com, we will honor any lower rate found elsewhere from a valid and identifiable source.*
*Terms and Conditions:
- Guarantee is honored only for guests holding a confirmed reservation previously made with the Crowne Pointe Inn.
- The rate you locate must be for the same room type, length of stay, number of guests and same dates.
- You must locate the lower rate within 24 hours of making your confirmed reservation. If you find a lower rate, contact Crowne Pointe Inn Reservations immediately so we can research your claim.
- Offer excludes all packages, special events, taxes or incidental charges.
- Corporate rates, negotiated group rates, and AAA discounts do not apply.
Crowne Pointe Inn reserves the right to discontinue this policy at any time.
Amenities at the Inn
- Shui Spa unlimited access passincluded with all rooms (use of eucalyptus infused steam room, mineral soaking tub & sauna)
- Complimentary owners’ wine, beer and cheese afternoon social
- Complimentary gourmet hot buffet breakfast
- Complimentary high speed Internet access
- Heated in-ground salt water dipping pool
- In-ground 10-person salt water hot tub
- Express check in/out
- Full Bar Menu Available
- Full Service Restaurant / The Pointe Serving Dinner
- Spa Lunches Available Daily
- Complimentary private concierge service
- Complimentary newspapers
- Air conditioning
- Spa and beach towels
- Wet bars (based on availability)