Candy, costumes, parties, tricks AND treats…Was there ever a holiday so perfect for Provincetown as Halloween? The holiday of holidays is a month away, so time to make your Halloween plans and bust out your costume. Halloween in Ptown is pure and unadulterated joy.
Because it is Provincetown, it is not just one day or even just a weekend. Halloween 2017 goes from October 27-31. It’s never hard to find a party in Ptown and Halloween is no exception. Every bar and club up and down Commercial Street is hopping. Other events to check out:
- The Masquerade Ball at Town Hall has been a favorite, although I can’t find the details on this year’s party.
- The Boatslip has its last Tea Dances of the season that weekend—spooky themed, of course.
- Parades (both planned and impromptu)
- Dead Silence, a horror theater attraction that is PTown’s version of a haunted house.
- Provincetown Theater is bringing Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein to the stage. Their poster is freaking me out all on its own!
- And just across the street at our partner property, Brass Key Guesthouse, the Goblins and Ghouls Lounge party goes from Oct 27-29 at the Shipwreck Lounge. It’ll be two nights of parties, random prizes for best costumes, specialty drinks, and scary fun videos. A scary great time all weekend long.
Well, looks like I just about planned your weekend for you! Great! Halloween in Ptown is absolutely awesome. But don’t take my word for it. This video by David A. Cox from Droning Provincetown says just about everything you need to know. Makes me jump up and dance every time I watch it (yes, I admit it, I’ve watched it more than once…it’s catchy!). See you there!