A Provincetown Hotel With Casual Luxury
History Of The Inn
Where Historic Charm Meets P-Town StyleLocated on charming Bradford Street, Crowne Pointe Hotel and Spa is a relaxing vacation retreat surrounded by the creative vibe of Cape Cod. Our historic inn blends timeless charm with a contemporary energy for romantic getaways, weddings, and vacations in the heart of P-Town.
Reasons to Stay at The Crowne Pointe
Perfect Downtown Location
Beautiful Rooms & Suites
Amazing Spa Experience
The Pointe Restaurant
Rooms & Suites
Relax In Style
Learn Morefor Unwind At The Shui Spa
The Pointe Restaurant + Wine Bar
Farm To Table Dining In Provincetown
An inspired fusion of elegance with a contemporary energy, The Pointe Restaurant & Wine Bar in Provincetown serves modern American coastal cuisine with a farm to table approach. The menu highlights fresh local seafood and naturally raised meats, as well as creative cocktails and an extensive wine list. Enjoy outdoor dining on the patio or sip classic martinis at the striking bar. Try the butter poached Provincetown lobster or the famous clam chowder.
Specials & PackagesEscape to Provincetown for a romantic getaway, summer vacation, or event at the Crowne Pointe Hotel and Spa. Book one of our exciting hotel packages and seasonal specials and find your happy place.
- How many guests can you accommodate for a wedding?We can accommodate between 35 and 50 guests for a wedding dinner. Our hotel offers an intimate setting and elegant venues .
Learn More for How many guests can you accommodate for a wedding?
- Is the hotel for adults only?The Crowne Pointe is an adults-only hotel. We are a quiet escape and romantic getaway for our guests, and we work hard to foster that environment. Since it is not an appropriate environment for children, no one under the age of 18 is permitted at the Inn at any time and we do not make exceptions.
Learn More for Is the hotel for adults only?
- How far is Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa from the airport?The Crowne Pointe Inn & Spa is 3 miles from Provincetown Municipal Airport (PVC), with flights from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). You can easily catch a taxi outside the airport entrance and the ride to the hotel is about 8 minutes. Learn more.
Learn More for How far is Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa from the airport?
- What is there to do in Provincetown?From beach lounging to shopping to fishing charters, there are many fun things to do in Provincetown.
- Stroll along Commercial Street to local shops and restaurants
- Spend the day at beautiful Herring Cove Beach
- Tour historic lighthouses and museums
- Bike through the Cape Cod National Seashore
- Visit the historic Pilgrim Monument
- Hop on a fishing boat charter at MacMillan Pier
Learn More for What is there to do in Provincetown?