Hotel Accessibility You Can Count On
Everyone is welcome at our accessible hotel in Provincetown, MA. We offer accessible rooms, suites and facilities that ensure that all our guests have an unforgettable experience at The Crowne Pointe Hotel & Spa. Please contact us at 508-487-6767 for more information on our accessibility or any requests.
Hotel Accessibility Features
- Accessible parking
- Accessible hotel entrance
Crowne Pointe Hotel & Spa Cares About Accessibility6/22/2022
82 Bradford Street, Provincetown, Massachusetts 02657
Browser HelpOptimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading the Crowne Pointe Hotel & Spa website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage: Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox : Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome : Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer : Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
Hotel Website Accessibility FeaturesThis hotel website for Crowne Pointe Hotel & Spa is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Navigation ShortcutsOur hotel's website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic MarkupHTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation at: https://www.crownepointe.com/site-map
Images VisibilityAll content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
Standards ComplianceThe site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.